Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm OFFICIALLY a Soccer Mom...

Well, it's our first soccer season. Daddy is the coach...of course!!! Jason allowed the players to name the team, so we are the White Tigers!!!
Dylan has really amazed us with his ability to focus and dominate the field. He is truly a chip off the old block... He loves to play and loves to be acknowledged for his accomplishments. I believe that he might even be leading our team for goals scored... He is a natural!!!
Landon is on the team too... He has spent the entire season inside my car watching movies... Just within the last two games has he graduated to sitting on the side lines watching the kids play!!! Maybe next season he'll be interested enough to play!!!



Daddy scoping out our competition...

Dylan and Zion planning their "Tiger" attack...

Ryann would rather be in gymnastics :)


Dylan in "the zone."

Jason and his pep talk!!!

He is truly AMAZING...


Zion... Be still my beating heart :)

Put me in coach...


We had the pleasure of getting to spend the day with my third son, Lucas... He is such a joy and such a wonderful boy!!! We had lots of fun and he helped me cheer on the Tigers!!!


Oh yeah, so did Landon :)

No comments: