Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Singing in Ocean Grove, NJ.

This past weekend we performed at the Great Auditorium in Ocean Grove, NJ. It is such a quaint and peaceful community. I look forward to this trip every opportunity we get to sing there. The Great Auditorium was built in 1894, seats about 6500 people, and is an all wooden structure. It is not air conditioned and has some of the most amazing acoustics!!! The pictures definitely don't do it or the beautiful town any justice, but they are still quite breathtaking!!!



Cat Fight!!!
The original Cat Women - Lee Meriwether & Julie Newmar -
sitting at the Newark Airport... It's amazing who I have had the opportunity to meet with this job!!!

The Great Auditorium... All of the windows in the balcony section open and the doors on the main floor open as well.



Quite the sights!!!

The gangs all here!!! :)


This picture is of the little tent/houses that line the streets. The front of the home is made out of a tent material and then there is a little wooden structure in the back. It truly is gorgeous. It's one of the few neighborhoods that still leave their doors unlocked!!!

Carl Somo and I in the dressing room.. What an amazing man - We love you and wish all the best to you and your beautiful family Carl... I am a better person for knowing you!!!



My friend, Neil and I are preparing to take the stage... What a great honor to know and work with such an icon!!!

Thanks to my husband, my family, and of course our wonderful Mimi (Ms.Teri) I have the job of a lifetime.... Mommy & back-up singer to Neil Sedaka...




No comments: